BeGreen is the world's first full line of earth-friendly writing instruments from Pilot. Made from recycled post-industrial materials, each Pilot BeGreen product is manufactured in facilities that meet strict ISO 14001 and 14021 standards, and performs to the same high quality that you've come to expect from all Pilot writing instruments. All Pilot BeGreen products are composed of at least 70% recycled material and are offered in most of the major writing instrument categories - Gel Ink Rolling Ball, Liquid Ink Rolling Ball, Ball Point, Mechanical Pencil and Permanent Marker - thus the full line of Pilot BeGreen products offers a wide selection of choices that can be part of your everyday commitment to make our planet cleaner and healthier.
Click here for Pilot Pen Environmental Statement.
Pilot BeGreen – positive with the planet!
How BeGreen works:
BeGreen Line Features:
- Pilot's commitment to providing environmentally friendly writing instruments made from recycled industrial waste material
- All BeGreen products are made in facilities that meet or exceed ISO 14001 and 14021 standards for environmentally responsible production
- The same innovation, technology, focus on quality and pricing as non-recycled products
- The recycled content percentage is clearly highlighted on each BeGreen selling unit with a widely recognizable recycling icon
- All BeGreen products use packaging material that is made from recycled board
- All BeGreen products carry retail prices that are equal to or less than their non-recycled counterparts